Skip to main content

Bunny Mobile

It's not the worlds best picture, but I don't have it hanging yet. I was making so much progress on this and then I hit a wall. I feel like I hit the crafting wall way too often. This has been sitting unfinished for over a week just because I needed to make two more pink flowers and didn't feel like making them. I was also hoping that our crib would have arrived by now and that I could hang it up in the baby's room. I guess that will have to wait. Well, now it is done for the most part. It did not turn out how I planed. It has become way more girly and a lot more busy. I was going to make some carrots and leaves for the top part, but my carrots were not coming out right and the leaves were just lame. Oh well, so now it's just flowers. Here are the pictures I took while making it.I cut out lots of bunnies out of some felt and put cute little tails on them and sewed some faces on them. =)Pinned the ribbon on and hand sewed around them. (I stink at machine sewing)Stuffed some stuffing in them to make them "alive."Then I tied them on the hoop I got, but later I realized that I should have just hot glued them on as it would have made them a lot less bumpy.Added ribbon all around to cover my messy tying job. I would have left it like this, but the tying made it so ugly that I had to come up with some way to cover them.So I cut out lots of flowers out of felt. It was a great sit outside in the sun activity.Put a button in the center. It looked so good on my pregnant belly. =)Made one to hide all the center strings (was going to be a carrot, but that didn't work as well as I thought)Sewed all the flowers on and I was done!

Comments

  1. Those bunnies are so cute! I love it! Great job! :)

    I fixed your link to say "bunny moble"... I am glad that you linked up and hope to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. I love the rainbow bunnies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day Wreath

Now that the Christmas decorations are down, it is time to make some Valentine's Day decorations to put up! I have seen some in the store, but it is much more fun to make your own.  So here is how I made my sweet heart wreath. First you need a hoop (the one I used had about a 7 in diameter), 7 big wooden hearts, 8 small wooden hearts, paint, glitter, ribbon, and some hot glue. I took all my hearts and painted them a solid color and then went back over them and made some patterns or outlined them. I thought they were looking a little boring so I went back and put some glitter on random ones. Then I went around and hot glued the big ones and tried to make them as evenly spaced as possible. Then I hot glued the smaller ones on top of the bigger hearts, tied some ribbon, and then hung on my door!

Scrapbooking, First Solo

I can't believe how much time has gone by since I last scrapbooked.  Well, I finally have been inspired to scrap again and I found a fun challenge with a very happy mood board that got my creative juices going again. Recently, my daughter got to dance her first solo on a stage.  I had only seen her dance this when she was first learning this.  She had a broken wrist at the time, so I never had seen some of the moves until she danced it on stage.  It had been over a year since she was on a stage and she has never been on one all by herself.  I wasn't sure how she was going to do.  I could tell she was getting nervous, but she did a beautiful job.  I was a very proud mommy.  =)  I really wanted to add one more picture, so I added this photo on a pull out tab.  I always enjoy the pages that have a little interactive part to them. While the paper I used for this layout was all new, all the embellishments are things that I have had for a long time.  I used some old stickers, wooden

Scrapbooking, Adore

    Every once in a while, I make a layout that I absolutely love and this is one of them.  I think it might be the rainbowness of it all that I love.  This is really a random photo of my daughter that I took while we were waiting for the bus.  I played with the photo on my phone and made it more rainbowy.  I really like how it came out, so I printed it out for my project life, but then I decided it needed its own page.  It really is a random page for a random photo.     This is my page for the Memory Nest . The circles on the sketch were my major inspiration.  I felt that they would make a fun background.  At first, I changed the circles to triangles and then I noticed all these old frames on my desk.  I'm a chipboard frame hoarder. lol.  I thought most of the frames were really ugly or they had patterns that I would never use.  At first, I was going to just paint the frames white, but then I decided to make them gray.  I'm glad I made them gray because now they